I decided to take the plunge and try another water infused tutorial. I’ve previously tried to do a water tutorial and failed. The failed water simulation results, that I did about 3 months ago, can be seen below.
To this day, I still don’t know what I did wrong. I followed the instructions step-by-step but it still came out completely weird. There’s no worse feeling than spending so much time on a tutorial and then it doesn’t work in the end. However, just like every other failure in life, you learn from it and keep going.
This tutorial went a lot smoother for me and I completed it correctly in the end. The only thing I didn’t expect was the render time (it took around 7 hours to render completely). The progress shots and final rendered video can be seen below.
JJ signing out.
Until next time.